The Chicago Bears 2017 season is headed in the wrong direction, so this episode of Locked on Bears looks ahead to the future. Robert Mays from The Ringer joins the show to break down Mitchell Trubisky’s development and debate future potential replacements for John Fox at head coach.
- J.J. Watt, Lovie Smith join in Twitter outpour honoring Devin Hester's career December 13, 2017 Lorin Cox
- Bears add LB Jonathan Anderson and DL Caushaud Lyons to practice squad December 12, 2017 Lorin Cox
- Bears trying to 'change the culture and the mindset' with late-season wins December 11, 2017 Lorin Cox
- 4 takeaways from Bears' 33-7 win over Bengals December 10, 2017 Lorin Cox
- WATCH: Jordan Howard scores Bears' 1st opening-drive touchdown of season December 10, 2017 Lorin Cox