Lorin Cox previews the Chicago Bears Week 5 matchup versus the Minnesota Vikings with a look at how the Bears’ offense can scheme success for their rookie quarterback. He breaks down how self-evaluation is critical to effective offense, understanding how the defense is going to attack you in order to prepare for them.
- Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky knows 'there's no rookie excuse' November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- 4 takeaways from Bears' 24-27 loss to Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- Bears OLB Leonard Floyd carted off field with leg injury vs. Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- WATCH: Bears get glimpse of future with Trubisky to Shaheen TD vs Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- John Fox can't reveal extent of TE Dion Sims' illness: 'There's laws against that' November 16, 2017 Lorin Cox