The Chicago Bears‘ offense will eventually need to find sustainable success, but the new-found confidence their defense is showing could prove to make the Week 7 win over the Carolina Panthers a turning point. Hear TE Zach Miller and DL Akiem Hicks give their perspective in this episode.
- Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky knows 'there's no rookie excuse' November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- 4 takeaways from Bears' 24-27 loss to Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- Bears OLB Leonard Floyd carted off field with leg injury vs. Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- WATCH: Bears get glimpse of future with Trubisky to Shaheen TD vs Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- John Fox can't reveal extent of TE Dion Sims' illness: 'There's laws against that' November 16, 2017 Lorin Cox