The Chicago Bears lost to the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football, but Lorin Cox explains how the team found optimism and hope in Mitchell Trubisky and why Bears fans can still hold their heads high, even at 1-4.
- Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky knows 'there's no rookie excuse' November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- 4 takeaways from Bears' 24-27 loss to Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- Bears OLB Leonard Floyd carted off field with leg injury vs. Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- WATCH: Bears get glimpse of future with Trubisky to Shaheen TD vs Lions November 19, 2017 Lorin Cox
- John Fox can't reveal extent of TE Dion Sims' illness: 'There's laws against that' November 16, 2017 Lorin Cox